Club, public service, and other events of local interest
Public service events are usually listed on this calendar as well!
Please click the link for the specific public service event you are
interested in and email the contact person for more information.
For more public service events, please see the RARS Public Service pages.
Holidays can be busy times.
If a meeting or other recurring event falls on or next to a holiday, it probably isn't on that day. Look for special announcements around these times.
For a more inclusive hamfest calendar see
ARRL Hamfest and Conventions Calendar
One Time Event
Public Service Event
Calendar updated October 19 2019 11:28:15
These activites occur most every month, with a few exceptions. Any change in the regularly scheduled activity will be noted here, or will be sent out by email.
- RARS Club Meetings.
- RARS Membership Meetings are at 7:30 PM. on the Second Tuesday of each month at a location announce on the main web page. Visitors and members are welcome!
- RARS Board of Directors Meetings
- Board meetings are at 7:00 PM on the third Tuesday of each month. Any RARS Member is welcome to attend! For more information, contact any RARS officer. Articles for publication in the EXCITER should be submitted to the Editor before the monthly board meeting.
- RARS Dinner
- Join us at 6:30 PM on the 1st Tuesday of each month for the RARS dinner - open to everyone: RARS members, non-members, friends, and family - feel free to bring your little ones! It's usually at the IHOP - Celebration at Six Forks, 7471 Six Forks Rd. but check in on the 146.64 repeater around 6pm-6:15pm to verify current location.
- SWL/Scanner Sig Meeting.
- This group meets at 6:30 PM on the third Monday of each month, usually at Red Hot and Blue on Falls of Neuse Road in north Raleigh. You don't need to be a ham to attend the meetings. For more information contact them via Email or visit them on FaceBook or Groups,io.
NOTICE: Events listed here are not necessarily sponsored by or endorsed by RARS, Inc., and are only listed as being of possible interest to Amateur Radio operators in our area.
Return to rars.org